Women make up only 12% of all AI and Data Science professionals, and we are committed to changing that.
We are proud to say that women make up more than half of our team, and they not only echo our concern; they decided to spearhead our Scholarships for women program.
Together, the women of Univ.AI have put together a fantastic program to train women for the most sought-after jobs and research opportunities in AI and Data Science. As a Univ.AI Woman Scholar, you will -
- Earn a scholarship to take any of our 6-month or 12-month programs.
- Be mentored by a woman leader in tech.
- Have close and personal facilitation and support from our exceptional group of AI fellows.
- Get preferential access to faculty-supervised research and industry internships.
- Be mentored by our CEO for job interviews and by our faculty for advanced studies.
Who may apply
Our scholarship test will check your readiness for the vigorous demands of our courses. While the programs and tests are open to all, knowledge of Python programming, multivariate calculus, and linear algebra, etc. will help you with a successful application.
The scholarship reward will depend on a combination of application evaluation and financial need. Once you have completed the application and the test, one of our admissions counselors will schedule and interview you.
As stated above, the scholarship amount will depend on your application, interview, and financial need.
Please apply at least 2 weeks in advance if you plan to attend our September 15 cohort, to allow enough time for interview and award decision.
How to apply
Please head to univ.ai>programs> choose the program you wish to pursue and hit apply on the right-hand corner. You will be directed to a short application page, followed by the test.