Income Sharing Agreement (ISA) with Zero Upfront Tuition
Pay your tuition only when you get a job with a minimum CTC of INR 12 LPA
Our Income Sharing Agreement (ISA) Tuition plan is an investment in our students. Under this plan, you do not pay any tuition fee till you complete your program and get a job.
Pay only if you get a job
If you are unable to get a job for 12 months following your graduation from the program, your tuition fee is on us. You are free of any further obligation to pay your tuition.
Pay only if you get a minimum salary of INR 12 lacs per annum
If you get a job within 12 months of program completion, and it does not pay you INR 12 lacs per year CTC or more, you do not owe us any payment. If your salary CTC does not increase beyond INR 12 LPA within 12 months of program completion, your tuition is completely waived off.
Fee payment and program fee cap
Once you get a job of INR 12 lacs per annum CTC or more, you pay 17% of your monthly CTC for a period of 24 months.
Who can avail themselves of an ISA plan with zero upfront tuition
ISAs are available only for select programs. If an ISA plan is available for a program, all learners accepted into the program, with one exception, can opt for it. Students, working professionals and individuals on a break are eligible.
Exception: Students enrolled in a full-time academic program who have more than 18 months left to graduate are not eligible.
Programs that offer an ISA plan
- Master ML & AI
Schedule of payments
Once you begin your job after program completion, you start paying 17% (plus applicable GST) of your salary toward your ISA. You continue to make monthly payments for a period of 24 months.
You are required to report any changes in your income as per the ISA to Univ.AI.
- Your Monthly Salary Slip
- Your Annual ITR (Income tax return)
- Every time your income increases or decreases.
During the program, you must meet the following requirements to keep your ISA valid:
- Maintain at least 80% attendance during each module
- Submit all the assignments.
- Submit all required module-end projects
- Maintain a grade of B+ or above during the entire program
If any of these conditions is not met, your minimum salary guarantee for the ISA plan will no longer be valid, and you will owe us a full 17% of your monthly income for 24 months from the time you begin any employment irrespective of your CTC value.
Withdrawal from the ISA program
If you wish to withdraw from the program:
- Before the completion of AI-1 : AI Basics, the amount paid as refundable deposit is withheld and you will not be required to pay any additional fee on withdrawing from the program.
- Upon the completion of AI-1 : AI Basics, the deposit is refunded and you would not have to pay any additional fee on withdrawing from the program.
- After enrolling for DS-1: Data Science Basics or AI-2 : CNN, you would be required to pay* a prorated fee for all the courses you have either enrolled for or successfully completed.
*you are required to pay, in addition to the prorated fee, 17% of your CTC if you are already placed in AI/ML roles at the time of your withdrawal from the program.
Documents required to apply for an ISA
- Your latest income tax return or if you are a student you can submit your parent/guardian's income tax return.
- Aadhaar and Pan card copy
What happens if I choose to leave my job?
If you choose to leave your job voluntarily, you immediately become liable to pay the difference between the maximum payable tuition for your program and the already paid amount.
What happens if I choose not to pursue employment and instead choose to start my own business, or pursue further education?
You will in that case, owe us the entire program fee immediately.
Note: Our ISA terms and conditions have been updated to extend the minimum CTC gurantee of 12LPA to working professionals and will be applicable for anyone applying on or after September 19, 2021.